CIO Review, a leading US publication covering key trends in information technology, has just published its annual review of risk management solution providers worldwide, identifying Riskenomics as one of the 20 most promising solution providers in the field of risk management.
Needless to say, we are delighted! I feel it is a great endorsement of our commitment to developing and delivering cutting edge solutions in premises risk management. As I’m sure you know, we have built our reputation in the risk industry over many years – to such an extent that many clients say that risk is part of our DNA!
CIO Review magazine
CIO Review is a leading California-based technology magazine that covers and shares innovative enterprise solutions aimed at CIOs and business leaders, helping them to analyse information technology trends and gain a better understanding of how technology solutions can help them achieve their business goals.
A summary of the review
They have written a review of Riskenomics in the magazine, which you can read online. We are featured on page 57. Here is a summary of what they wrote:
- Riskenomics is a premises risk management tool developed by Aadroit Systems Limited, based in London
- It is used to capture, evaluate, manage and close out risk across property portfolios of multinational organisations, particularly those in the financial services arena, where continued availability of premises is essential
- Many of their clients are the Corporate Real Estate Services (CRES) teams in retail and investment banks
- Their reasons for using Riskenomics are to support them in demonstrating governance in terms of legal and regulatory compliance, life safety and availability of premises, particularly those classified as critical and mission critical
- Riskenomics has three core components – dependency models, risk capture and management information
- The dependency models map the systems, processes (hard and soft) and critical dependencies within each site. They identify how the business would manage if it lost any critical systems and what safeguards it can put in place to mitigate the risk.
- Risk capture is achieved via a self-assessment module that uses a pre-agreed question set, via live feeds from other networks such as the BMS and can integrate with other solutions via an API
- Management information is provided via a suite of highly interactive dashboards, where the user can view every aspect of premises risk, from a global level right down to an individual risk in a building
- The issues are colour-coded, making it simple to zone in on the areas that need addressing as a priority to avoid the loss of any critical or mission critical systems
- The data is live and dynamic, so reports can be produced instantly
Find out more about our latest developments
As you can see, the review contains a number of recent development that you may not have known about, particularly the RCA questionnaires which are being used to great affect by one of our key clients. Our dashboards have also seen significant development and offer superb management information.
Please do get in touch if you would like to learn more about these developments, or Riskenomics in general. You can call us on 020 7100 9888 or send me an email.