Riskenomics is the leading dependency modelling tool for premises risk. It enables businesses to systematically identify and manage operational risk across all areas of CRES (Corporate Real Estate Services).
The operational risk modules available include:
- Audit and compliance
- Business continuity management
- Critical engineering
- Data centres
- Facilities management
- Project risk
- Fire safety
- ISO quality standards
The process maps the dependencies within an organisation and provides a visual model of the business process and highlights the potential impact of disruption or crisis.
Riskenomics illustrates complex systems and processes in an understandable form and can be used in a multitude of applications.
All this in one platform:
- Dashboard module for high visual impact management reporting
- Models interlinking with other models for a business-wide view
- Risk capture via questionnaires to reduce manual entry
- Live data feeds from other systems for a complete status report
- Simple traffic light colour coding to give high level status and detailed analysis
- Store documentation, evidence and logging of actions by users, providing a comprehensive trail.
Riskenomics is a web based system which makes communication of risk models and reports simple to all levels of management within your business.